Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Not sure how to do this.

I can already tell I'm gonna suck at blogging. Basically, I can use this to write pointlessly and take up time that would otherwise be put to good use by, oh, I don't know, having a life or something crazy like that. Unfortunately the people I hang out with the most are away at college, so I basically don't hang with too many other people. And with a long distance relationship to handle as well, it's not always the easiest to see my girlfriend (as in I don't get to see her very often at all). And even with the friends that are here, they're usually busy or just aren't able to hang out. Or I have work. In other words, there's usually something going on that prevents me from seeing a lot of my friends. And that means more time to think. I don't trust my thoughts when I'm alone. And the problem is I would rather be alone than out and about in the first place. So  hooray for wanting the thing I know is bad for me. Sigh...of course add that to anything else that's wrong with me and that just makes it even better haha. But anyway, that's enough rambling for the night...time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment