For some reason, I always end up staying up late on Saturdays. I know I should sleep but this just happens normally. Internet...you lure me in too easily. So many sites to visit, so little time. And then when you start to look at blogs and stuff from sites like Tumblr...there's just no end to it all. Waaaaay too much on the internet. Especially when that nostalgic feeling or that feeling of being down kicks in...the music and stuff just ends up advancing the overall feeling of the night.
Got me a haircut tonight...those who know me know that I absolutely despise haircuts. I can't stand my hair short. I just don't feel like I even look good at all with shorter hair. And on top of that my girlfriend likes my hair long as well. So I always put off a haircut as long as I can, usually while my mom asks me constantly about when I'll get it cut. Apparently she likes her son in shorter hair. It may seem immature, but that's one of the things we can argue about sometimes. So it's cut and looks blah. But it's just a part of what happens when I get a haircut. Just gotta wait and grow it out again. But on the bright side, I can't really get bad hat hair.
I was able to hang with a couple of friends today. Almost didn't feel like going but I figured I could use a little social interaction. Ended up showing up really late and my friends didn't let me hear the end of it. Gotta love my friends. We basically stayed at one of their houses and played board games and card games for a couple hours. Just a relaxing afternoon and such. Definitely had a blast playing the games and joking and even winning a few games. It was worth going for sure. But since then, I've been my usual introverted self.
Not too bad of a day...but it's late.
No comments:
Post a Comment