Sooooo I guess I'll just make this blog a nightly thing now. Today not too much has happened...but it was a decent day. Gotta work tomorrow...it's money though I guess. Not looking forward to missing my valuable sleep-in-until-someone-decides-to-shine-a-spotlight-two-inches-from-my-face time. My room has no windows so it's basically dark if the lights are off and the door's shut. My room rocks. Not just for that reason but also because I actually built it with my dad and grandpa. I actually didn't expect to be able to have a room in my basement at first. My parents have always been strict and I figured they'd shoot me down the moment my room request started to leave my mouth. But I asked anyway and my parents said yes. I guess it pays to ask sometimes, even if it seems like a lost cause. So my dad and I enlisted the help of my grandpa (awesome craftsman) and we built the room I live in now. It's actually the biggest room in the house so that's always nice. But anyway, going waaaaaaay back to not being able to sleep in (the two word synonym for the super long definition used earlier). Not looking forward to waking up early, but hey, it's not like I'll be doing too much at home. So bring on work.
I was able to have dinner with my sister so that was fun. Just a time to talk and hang and stuff. I was telling her about how I wanted to start a Saturday soccer league to give some people who play soccer something to do in the offseason. So far it's only an idea, but I'm hoping to get it rolling soon. Fingers crossed on that. But now for bed...work looms in my not-so-distant future.
No comments:
Post a Comment