Didn't get to post yesterday...it was a busy day finished off by two games of 6v6 soccer...good way to end the day. Usually I only play one game but I was asked to help another team and, of course, jumped on that chance. The first game (my team) I played mostly forward and was able to score a hat trick, and although I played decent, I definitely could've played better. The second game I played defense for half then goalie for half. Unfortunately, because of how late it was after playing, I only got four hours of sleep which isn't too bad but I definitely need more than that.
Work went well. Nothing crazy happening then, just a basic day at work. Afterwards I was supposed to start P90X with my coworker, but his roommate totaled his car (the roommate's car), and he had to help look for a new car. So tomorrow brings about the start of P90X (hopefully)!! I really need to get in shape. Anyway, I play basketball on Monday nights, so since tonight was Monday, basketball ensued, and one of my other coworkers joined me for that. But of course, the night he comes, the largest number of guys to come out for that happened to be in attendance tonight. About 21 guys came out, and with only one court to play 5v5 with, you can imagine it caused a problem. So, using all of our awesome problem solving skills, we stood around for about 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do. We eventually solved it by going half court 4v4. It was decent but nothing special. So after a few games I called it a night and headed home. Unfortunately, my girlfriend started work earlier than usual (about 8:30) so I didn't get a chance to tell her goodnight. So here I am, writing on my blog. When I should be sleeping. Haha. But it's all good, I do enjoy writing on here.
Finally, update on the girlfriend visit: she works at Fedex which apparently gives some kind of discount for plane tickets. While she's at work she's going to ask about the discount and then determine after work which route would be best to take to get to Michigan. So this Friday I should see her!! Gonna be very excited once it gets closer to the end of the week. So it's 11:11 right now and I wish to see my girlfriend. Just thought I'd throw that in there for my girlfriend to see if she reads this post haha. But I really do wish to see her. But anyway I'm so totally ready for the weekend. Got a lot planned while my girlfriend is here...one thing we're gonna do is go to see a play my friend is performing in. It's called And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. He (the friend performing) and I have been friends since I was in ninth grade (2007) and we're great friends to this day. Acting is one of his passions and I wanna help support him. So that'll be fun. That's just one of the things. But I'm sure I'll write about everything we do after she takes off. Or I'll update nightly. We'll see how everything goes. But for now, work awaits. 6 a.m. again! Yay. Time to get this tired body some sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment