Saturday, November 9, 2013
Once again, it's been a while. (also, Saturday posts from now on)
Maybe I should write on this blog more? I'm not sure. I guess I could. I'm gonna be on this on Saturday mornings, I'm thinking. It's kinda nice to come here and just relax. No pressure and no one to bother you. Plus the occasional friend who happens to run in here. Just to clarify, I'm at a coffee place. Which shouldn't make sense, considering that I don't like anything coffee related or anything warm or hot. But it's still a nice place. It's been a long time since I've been on here. Just kinda got away from it. Lost interest. I tend to do that with most stuff. It's awesome for a while, but only for a little while. Then I find something else or just drift away. I guess there's no push or need to continue on this. That's probably why. I don't have a need to write on here. Anyway, what's gone on since my last post? Ah, yes. I haven't posted since April...wow. Sheesh. But I had been freshly broken up with the ex. Well, not much has changed there - still single. And gonna continue that for a long long time. But still working at the foundry. Plans are in the works though...might get promoted in the near-distant future. We're working on opening the other building we own down the street and I could get moved to that spot. If that happens, there's a chance (not sure how much of one but still) that I could be a boss down there. If that happens, I may just get a raise (possibly a salary??) and be set for myself. That would be so very nice for my future. I could be set with money and probably a place and then chill on my own. Kinda disappear a little. I might change things around if that happens, though. Maybe I'll get over all the shyness. Become a little more normal. Or ok. Whichever way you put it. But I'm sure that would change things a bit. Of course, this is all just thoughts of what could happen IF the plans go through. But there's also a chance that none of this could happen. Which is a good possibility. But one can hope, right? I don't usually hope for anything, but I guess this is one thing I'm hoping about. The only thing. But other than that job, there's really nothing new in my life. I've been doing soccer all year round. One session ends, another begins. Soccer's my escape. Well, sports in general, but soccer is the major escape. I never do extremely well, but I try. I actually just started a session last Sunday. We lost by one. But it was still a good game. But that's pretty much it. I guess this'll be a Saturday thing. Every morning I'll start around 8 and type till I finish. Guess I'll see how that goes. But we all know how I do with stuff like this normally. Or like every time I've said how often I'd do this post. But I'm thinking this one will stay for a while. We'll see. Anyway, enjoy your day. Time to go dig some holes. Literally. I'm gonna help a friend out. But yeah. Do something awesome today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment