Friday, April 19, 2013

Back.

I'm back. Hopefully I'll be posting more often? Who knows? We'll just have to see. But yeah...lots has happened. I saw that the last few posts were a while ago...time to bring you all back into the loop. Still loving my cleats...they're doing very well. Enjoying playing with those bad boys. But I'll post in my other blog about those. But on to other business. Life's been a big dick, to be honest. Work's been the same, so nothing new about that. We had a guy for about a month work with us who was lazy as heck. He just refused to actually work and felt a little too self-entitled to keeping his job. But eventually everyone got fed up with him. So one day he was late to work and called in 3 hours later and claimed he was sick. The boss said just stay in bed and don't come back. Boom. Fired. It was a fairly good choice. So we're back to our basic workers. And it's been decent. Sports has been decent so nothing to talk about there. So far, it hasn't been too bad for me.
    Now onto the not-so-fun part. Two weeks ago, around this time, I broke up with my (now ex) girlfriend. It wasn't a fight or over something we disagreed on. In fact, we pretty much agreed on everything that was said. We were just growing apart. There were a few things that we knew might separate us (different choices that were made etc.) and we both thought that things were just being strained too much. So, unfortunately, things didn't work out. If the chance provides and the circumstances are right, we'd be more than happy to get back together. Of course it's been tough, and I've been writing stuff just for myself. Kinda why I've stayed away from here. So that was kinda not too pleasant. I guess I'm just thankful it didn't end up in a fight. Such is life.
    But moving on. My tax papers also screwed me over. Apparently I had signed as exempt...oops. Although I'm not quite sure why I did that. I probably just read something wrong or something else...I wouldn't normally do that. Hmm. So I had to clear almost my entire bank account to pay for that. Fun! So that definitely was not welcome. 
    Those are the things that life decided to hurt me with. But you live, you learn. Hopefully I'll be adding more stuff on here as I go. Hoping to keep short but not too short posts on here with the occasionally long post. But it's time for rest. Tomorrow's gonna be...nothing. But still, sleep. Good night everyone...have a fantastic weekend and go do something crazy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment